CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Post

Well it is officially only 10 days until my choir trip and I am super excited! Well this weekend was pretty fun. Other then cleaning at my grandma's we had a band meeting at Kasey's house on Saturday. It was super fun. We have a quick little devotion on things that we were thankful for and then we played football boy vs. girls! We lost 6-5 but hey we did awesome. I even made a touchdown and Haylee made the other 4! It was fun! Then we played Wii Fit and we watched Alex play Super Hula Hoop and it was the funniest thing I had ever seen. I couldn't even breathe. Well I should start on my homework. Until next time....

Much Love...

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Laughter is good for the soul, thank the Lord He gave us laughing. :)

I am glad you had fun. I want you guys to know you can come to me, but I also want you to know as a Christian, you can have fun as well. Love ya!

Katie said...

ashLEY, you are a hoot, i can just see you all laughing at alex and the hola hoop....glad you had fun and had a good fellowship. love you sista katie