CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Hell-o...

I know that is has been a while I just lack motivation for a lot of things these days. I have been up to much lately but school seeing how Spring Break is over. Although I did get my grades on Friday... straight A's and they want me to apply to the National Honors Society but who knows. Last night I had choir practice for our Easter Program and then we all went to Dairy Queen. It was tons and tons of fun! We talked about the most random things. Well today is church so till the next time... STAY BEAUTIFUL!!

Much Love...

2 comments:

Kasey said...

last night was fun.You should totally do Nat'l Honor Soc. DO IT!

Katie said...

AshLEY, National Honors Society, that would be SO awesome. I am very proud of you...sis katie.