CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Convention! :D

So far Convention has been AMAZING! I am so thankful for The Church of God and the people that are apart of it. They are my family & I love them so much. Even though it doesn't seem like it God has a plan for me and I need to see it through. I am not capable of anything but God can do so much through me. It has been awesome to have the Jacksons and Bro. Hattan. It is always good to see new faces. Sometimes it is hard for me to see the church outside of ours but it is all over the world. They have all been so much fun to get to know. It was also an honor to have Brother Nabors with us! :D I know God has more for me in this Convention and I want him to work through me to be blessing to the people around. I feel that just in the last week with both Camp and Convention that I have drawn so much closer to God and the people around me. I know that everyday is a blessing and I need to praise God in all things bad or good. I'm really not sure how many people will read this or if anyone will at all I just know that this is how I feel and I want to be able to reach out to people. We never really know what is going on in somebody's life but God does. How much is a soul really worth? You should be willing to give your life but we don't have to because Jesus already did. & for that we must be eternally grateful. We must listening to our calling because if we don't God will find somebody else who will. I am just in an attitude of gratitude for what God has done for me in just the last week. & I know this isn't the end of it yet (even though the end in a sense is just around the corner!) it is just the beginning. We have only scratched the surface of what God has planned for us and we must push! :D



Much Love...

2 comments:

Katie said...

So very proud of you and you stand for the Lord and The Great Church of God. sis katie

Kasey said...

That could preach sista!