CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

This Week...

Well Wednesday was our Choir Festival. Out of all the choirs that were there only three got a 1 (which is the best). My teacher said that it was the toughest scoring she had ever seen. All of our choirs but one got a 2 and the other one got a 3. So we are pretty proud of ourselves. I recovered my lost Easter money as well on Tuesday and bought some food. I tired to buy a soda but it didn't really work. I also worked for my grandma today at her house for like 6 hours to earn money for my choir that is coming up. And tonight I am going to watch Bedtime Stories with mii familia except for Alex he is out "partying it up" with Sage.

Much Love...

3 comments:

Katie said...

i love you ashLEY and am very proud of you...sis katie.

Kasey said...

See tonight home fry!!

Grace & Co said...

Sounds like life is good for ya!