CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter & More!

Well Easter was fantastic! Our Youth Choir was AMAZING! We did such a great job and I was SO proud of us! :) It will be weird not to have practice anymore. I had lunch with my family which was also exciting. Although I got five dollars from my grandma and then left it at her house... but I hope everybody had a very Happy Easter and didn't forget the true meaning we celebrate (no sorry it isn't the Easter bunny although I guess it makes it exciting). But the fact that Jesue died for us and rose again. Well that's all for now...

Much Love...

2 comments:

Kasey said...

sadness leaving the money. :( Thank the Lord for Easter. :)

Katie said...

ya, but, when you go to g'ma's again it will be there waiting for you and then you can SPEND it for real....love you, sis k.