CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Woah Another Post

Not much is going on here now just listening to 1,2,3,4 (my new offical favorite song). The concert last night wasn't bad. We got tons of compliments which was good and I think we really suprised ourselves! Our competion is next week so hopefully are luck will continue. But we are having to learn four new songs for our trip because we can't sing our songs because guys are going and we are just combining into one large choir instead of four really small ones since not everyone is able to go. We got one of the songs today and I am eager to learn it but it is in German and we don't have long to get it down. But overall I think I have just had an awesome day. Well I should be off to do some chores until next time my dears....

Much Love...

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I have the 1, 2, 3, 4 song on my blog. =]

Sara Bethany said...

I have the 1, 2, 3, 4 song on my blog also!!!! How've you been Ashley?????

Kasey said...

I'm sure it will all work out! :)