CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

:)

Well, it is just another day at home and hopefully the last. Just another day to try to get over this. Currently I am feeling pretty good and I am excited to get back to life. It is good to know I have been missed too. :)) Well the movie Taken last night was amazing! Sage was over yesterday because him and Alex had a project to work on and he stayed to watch it. It was really good. Right now I am just hanging out with Aaron. He bought me Jack in the Box. Other then that not much is happening but hopefully my mom will let me go to church tonight. :) Well until next time...

Much Love...

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Jack In The Box.. that sounds so good!!

Katie said...

ha ha, nothing like jack in the box to make a body feel better...love ya, sis katie