CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

SORRY!

I know it has been a while, SORRY! Well not much has been going on other than the fact that I am SICK! My parents were totally worried that I might have the Swine Flu but I don't. I have like some viral infection in my throat. Thanks to all that prayed. I didn't go to school today but I might tomorrow but if I don't (which I am kinda tempted not to) I will just hangout with Aaron because he is off. But I feel like I haven't gone to church in like forever. So hopefully I will get to make an appearance tomorrow. :)) Also tonight we might get to watch the new movie Taken so I am excited. Well it is time for Jeopardy. :))

Much Love...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Glad you are feeling better, you have been missed...like the advice to members say, you count one and the service is that much hindered without you....it is like we sometimes take each other for granted and we don't tell each other often enough how much we love them and need them, UNTIL, they are not there, then there is this HUGE space where our special one usually sets, or where our special one sings a special....i love you, and have missed you and am thanking the Lord that you are feeling better.

Kasey said...

I watched Taken, a bit extreme. But sorta good, minus all the bad stuff.